WAM Has Welcomed Back Visitors
Slowly and safely, WAM has reopened to the public. With careful analysis and measured caution, we welcome visitors to a museum environment that follows national and local government directives and health guidelines.
What will WAM extend to you for a safe and comfortable visit?
- Requiring facial coverings for both staff and visitors,
- Sanitizing high-touch surfaces four times daily during public hours,
- Implementing a Visitor Code of Conduct to ensure our guests are mindful of good health practices,
- Installing hand-sanitizing stations throughout the museum,
- Emphasizing six feet of social distance between visitors,
- Screening upon admission to confirm wellness of visitors.
New WAM Vistor Code of Conduct
- Facial coverings are required, according to City policy. So stylish!
- Social distancing of 6 feet or more is required.
- Wash hands often!
- Avoid touching--use elbows to push buttons and open doors.
- Confirm the following is correct:
- In the past 48 hours, you have no fever, dry cough, shortness of breath, cough, aches, fatigue, loss of smell or taste, or other known signs of COVID-19.
- You have not traveled internationally to China, Iran, Europe, United Kingdom, or Ireland, or been on a cruise ship, in the past 14 days.
- You have not traveled to known U.S. COVID-19 hotspots nor been on a river cruise in the past 14 days.
- You do not live or have close contact with someone who:
- Has been asked to self-quarantine by any health care provider or public official,
- Has been diagnosed with or has had contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
Respect the direction from WAM staff. We are here to ensure your safe visit and the comfortable museum experience for all.